The old way
- A business manager requests an MSA and related documents.
- A lawyer searches for the necessary template. If there are many possible locations, it could take a while.
- The lawyer sends the template to the manager.
- All documents are filled out by the manager and sent for legal review. Manual completion could contain mistakes.
- If other documents were accidentally used, the lawyer would need to look for the correct template and replace the wrong ones.
- Legal sends the approved MSA to the original requester.
- Documents are emailed to the client to sign.
- Once signed, the MSA and any other documents are sent to Legal to save, likely on a shared drive or in a drawer.
Read about MSA